Wednesday, February 25, 2009



<|---I think I need this more than anything. Retrodecks are soooo tight. So who's going to buy it for me?



As I was enjoying my free pancakes yesterday, I came upon the realization that some people are happily ignorant to the world's problems.
I envy them because even as I listened to their petty conversations about who's cuter--the ex or the new girlfriend (new girlfriend ftw.)--I knew that in that moment, that was all that mattered to them.

Fortunately, this blog is not about how jealous I am.

I recently discovered that enjoying the college life is not all too bad.
Thanks, Leroy, for making me hang out with you and do stupid things.
I wasn't as miserable as I pretended to be.

I also realized that I haven't seen a good concert in ages, mostly because my best friend=FAILURE-AT-LIFE. Next time I see him
Kamehameha.
That being said, I need someone join me in gallivanting through the city every week.
But more information on that later.

Also, catching the love-bug is not my thing really, but lately- I've been open.
I think spring is fast-approaching, only reasonable explanation for this.



Right now, I really want to see some low-key, funk magic.
Whatever happened to music like The Meters?
If you don't know The Meters, I don't know if we can be friends anymore.

Rigor Mortis



2 comments:

leroyplz said...

Some people live in the moment and don't think about the future, not so much that they are ignorant but maybe for the simple fact they just don't want to think about it. Hell I try to keep my mind off of the economy and unemployment as much as possible. Second, thanks for hanging out with us the other night, I knew you loved. Finally, I don't know who the Meters are but we're still going to be friends :). <('.'<)

Esha said...

Well..I think they do it willingly. After all, ignorance is bliss. So indulge, amirite?
I knew you wouldn't know who The Meters are, that's why I posted a song, download it and listen!